We Encourage you to Laugh, even if you do not feel like it
Benefits of Laughter
“Good humor is a tonic for mind and body. It is the best antidote for anxiety and depression. It is a business asset. It attracts and keeps friends. It lightens human burdens. It is the direct route to serenity and contentment”. Grenville Kleiser
Here are some of the benefits of laughter:
- It increases the feeling of well-being. It frees you from discomforts and worries.
- Reduces your pain, as it is a defense against suffering and sadness (depression).
- It connects you to your inner child, so you have fun.
- Increase and strengthen your self-esteem.
- Generates positive thoughts and you become more creative, helping you find new solutions to situations.
- Increases your productivity level. You become more efficient and skilled!
- It helps you to overcome daily adverse situations.
- Reduces stress and anxiety.
- Improves your relationships with others.
- Relieves physical pain, lowers blood pressure and stimulates your heart rate.
- Secretes endorphins, increasing states of pleasure and well-being.
- You challenge the logic of everyday life.
- Relax your body and muscle tension.
- Helps to better oxygenate your body by improving the capacity of your lungs.
- Strengthen your immune system.